Friday, November 14, 2008

yippie! I figured it out!




Hello everyone!(maybe just Trish) I just finished my Lifespan homework and decided to check Tricia's blog. I was inspired, and wanted to see if I could remember what my blog spot was. I did! So, I thought I'd update you with some pictures and a few thoughts...
Adam is still on tour, and I can't wait for him to come home. We are counting down, and there are only 7.5 more days!! The boys are heading west from FL. I went on my second airplane trip to tour with New Tomorrow and had a blast! I have now gone to 5 more states.(add that to my list and that makes 7 I've been to) I have been driving home a lot to see my family while Adam's been gone. It has been good for my heart. I love them so much. Weston is now potty trained and WyWy has taken his first steps! Oh, also, Tricia and I found a sassy 8 week old tortoise shell kitten which my mommy kept. I swear I don't walk around with milk in my pockets! They find me.

No comments: